November 1-3, 2021
2020 forced companies to both rethink their visions for the future and accelerate their digital transformation. 2021 is a year of transition – getting business ready for the challenges ahead with an agile mindset.
To give more insight into what’s in store for the future of work in 2021 and beyond, HRSE will dive deep into several critical issues facing the world of work and discuss how organisations can prepare themselves now to succeed in the future.
HRSE is the Middle East’s most prominent event where HR, technology and the new world of work join forces.
SplashBI is jointly exhibiting with our partner Ensaan HR Technologies.
Name: Steven Atkins
Global Analytics Enablement Director
Date & Time: November 8, 2021 | 2:15 PM EST
Topic – Combating Recruitment Struggles with Analytics
The Recruiting Game has changed; adaption and data are the keys to future hiring success. Some of the challenges faced by recruiters are understanding the best candidate sources, best fit applications, candidates most likely to succeed, the impact of time to fill a position, and any bias in the recruiting process. Learn how understanding disparate data helps overcome these challenges and boosts hiring efforts.
At Gartner ReimagineHR Conference, you will gain research-backed insights and best practices on how to build the HR organization of the future.
You’ll learn how to:
- Equip employees at all levels of the organization for the future
- Get the most effective strategies for competing for talent in today’s recruiting environment
- Address the growing awareness of DEI’s impact on business performance
- Learn how to meet the needs of an increasingly diverse and evolving workforce
- Drive efficiency and efficacy of HR technology investments
We hope you’ll join us for this must-attend virtual conference!